Be glad, and your friends are many;
Be sad, and you lose them all.
There are none to decline your nectared wine,
But alone you must drink life's gall.

-Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Story

Hello,
I am a lost traveler. I have journeyed from the farthest corners of the Earth.  I don’t know where I’m from or what year it is.  I have spent the past few weeks, months, years... I don't know how long, traveling through forests, deserts, and the mighty waters, to get back to where I came from.  How do I know my way home, I’m not really sure.  How do the cranes know how to migrate north in the spring?  Instincts, perhaps, is the answer.  Or maybe I’m not even close to going the right direction to get back to where I came from. 
Though I have had some companions on my journey, I travel mostly alone.  My days are dark, my nights even darker, for man was not created to live alone.  
I have kept journals of where I’ve been. Perhaps you have come across these accounts in your travels.  Maybe you will find them by my body when I am long gone.  I don’t know how you have found them, but you wouldn’t be reading this if you didn't get a hold of them somehow.  
My name is Sangrali Anweraffol, and this is my story.    

No comments:

Post a Comment